150g blueberries, frozen
250g ice cubes
200g cranberry juice
200g mango, frozen in chunks
150g ice cubes
100g soda water (or plain water)
1. Firstly, place all ingredients for the Blueberry Bliss layer in mixer bowl. Blitz for 30 seconds/speed 9/MC on.
2. Distribute evenly between four glasses – they should be around 2/3 full.
3. Now, place all ingredients for the Mango Meltdown layer in mixer bowl. Blitz for 30 seconds/speed 9/MC on.
4. Pour 1/4 of this mixture into each of the four glasses, on top of the Blueberry Bliss layer, being sure to try to cover the entire surface (ie. don’t just pour into one spot in the very middle of the glass). You want some of this top layer to get in down the inside edges of the glass.
5. Using a straw or a butter knife, gently mix the contents very briefly, forming a cool pattern with the two colours.