3 sheets butter puff pastry
sesame seeds or poppyseeds
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Line two large trays with baking paper. Lay out the pastry on your clean bench top to defrost slightly while you make the filling.
2. Place Parmesan, spring onion, parsley and garlic in mixer bowl. Blitz for 5 seconds/speed 7/MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add (in this order) spinach, ricotta, feta, eggs and pepper. Blend for 40 seconds/speed 4, or until well combined. You may need to use the spatula that was supplied with your machine to assist with this step.
4. Halve each piece of pastry down the middle, to form two rectangles per sheet. Divide the spinach/cheese mixture evenly between each rectangle of pastry, distributing it down the length of each. Roll to enclose, forming six long logs.
5. With the logs seam side down, brush the tops with the beaten egg, then sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds. Using a very sharp knife, divide each log into six small rolls then transfer to the trays.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden.